60 leckén át követünk egy párbeszédekben zajló folytatásos történetet, amelybe bárhol bekapcsolódhatsz.
Ebben a kurzusban az alábbiakhoz hasonló szintű párbeszédekre számíthatsz:
● Why are you so disappointed? I was told that we would cooperate with the CEO but we hardly see each other.
● Mia has been sacked. Is she getting used to her new situation?
● Why would you liked to change your job? Because a multinational company with operations in several countries and tens of thousands of employees performing a wide range of tasks.
● What would you do if you could choose any of the professions? I’ve always wanted to become an ecommerce platform manager.
● Although I have been successful in the field of politics I miss interpreting.
● Why on earth is John at the uni today? Thanks to an extracurricular course which help them to find better jobs after graduation.
● What’s your biggest dream on your bucket-list Dolores? I am planning to resettle in a completely new world where freedom is the most highly respected fundamental right of a human being.
● Is Sylvia a workaholic? She is even worse. She can never relax because she strives for perfection.
● Could it have been solved? If she hadn’t been so shy, she could have asked for some help in order to clear up it.
● Will you be considering relocation by four o’clock tomorrow afternoon? If my current post becomes vacant, I might get the job in Canada.
● How can I travel to the USA the quickest? You'll need to pay co-ordinance fees, and sort your own visa where appropriate.
● I would like to work in Peru at my uncle’s. Where should I start organizing? If you're an EU citizen or a resident of Peru, you won't need a visa to enter Brazil. However, you'll need to apply for a residence permit if you're staying longer than three months, which you'll do through your local police station.